Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I have no whimsy ...

Something's been bothering me for a while but I couldn't figure out what it was and tonight, whilst I was reading some blogs, it hit me - my blog posts are boring! Oh, sure I can inject a bit of humor here and there, but those times are few and far between. It's not that I don't have a sense of humor but it's not one of those that come out at will. It likes to sneak into conversations, drop a small bomb, then quietly leave. If I try to force it, it sulks in the corner and nothing I can do will bring it out.

I can read funny blogs, I can laugh at what I read, but I can't write them myself. I'm hopeless!

Ah well, I'll just have to go drown my sorrows in some Mountain Dew (caffeine free - yes, I drink it for the taste - HA! so there!).

No comments: