Saturday, September 13, 2008

Crochet Uncut - A New E-Zine

I've been working on a new e-zine, called Crochet Uncut, targeted towards crochet articles and patterns and the response on Ravelry has been tremendous! I'm so excited and already have a featured columnist who will be writing patterns specifically for beginners along with a dose of humor. I also have a voluteer editor who will be checking submitted patterns against the submission guidelines and for readability. Several other Ravelry members are also working on patterns to submit for the first issue due out at the beginning of November.

Just to give folks a sneak peak, I designed a childs hat specifically for the first issue and it is adorable, if I say so myself!





The pattern will be released with the first issue of Crochet Uncut, but you can check out the Ravelry pattern page for it and favorite it or queue it up.


Shorah Y'all!

No comments: