Friday, July 18, 2008

Another beanie and some booties

I'm almost finished with the second Fair Isle Beanie for Katie's forthcoming baby. I purchased some additional yarn in white so I could follow the original pattern more closely and it's adorable! I just need to weave in the ends (which is one of my least favorite tasks).





I also made some booties following a free Bernat pattern:





Ravelry Project Page

I stopped by the Firestone in Draper today to get the AC in my car looked at as it wasn't working - hot air is not a good thing in 90+ heat. I had to wait a bit (2 hours) so I walked over to Michaels in the same parking lot and bought some Bernat Baby Jacquards yarn and needles. The yarn had a cute baby hat on the label so I worked on that while waiting on my car. I'm almost finished with the top of the hat and about to start on the main part of it. I'll post pics when I'm finished with it. I'm making one for a 3 month old in pink and one for an 18-24 month old in blue. They'll go to Katie for her newborn girl and little boy.

Shorah Y'all!

No comments: